Announcement of open competition
On March 1, 2020, the Council of the Institute of Physiology of the Czech Academy of Sciences, a public research institution, announces an open competition for the position of
of the Institute of Physiology CAS, Prague 4
The expected term of office is five years - from July 1, 2020, to June 30, 2025.
Prerequisites for the position:
- Fulfilment of legal conditions under the provisions of Section 17 (4) to (6) of Act No. 341/2005 Coll., On Public Research Institutions, as amended.
Required education and experience:
- university education in biomedical or natural sciences and scientific qualifications in the same field (Ph.D. level required),
- experience and outstanding results of creative scientific work.
Required knowledge and skills:
- organizational skills,
- communication skills, good command of both written and spoken language production,
- experience in leading and managing teams,
- language skills (active knowledge of English),
- a vision of the direction and development of the institute within the national and international research environment.
The applicant submits a separate application form for the open competition. This document must include:
- name, surname, degree,
- date and place of birth,
- permanent residence,
- identity card number (foreign nationals provide the number of the residence permit),
- date and signature.
The application form
The application must include the following attachments:
- a structured CV,
- a criminal record certificate not older than three months (an original or a certified copy); foreign nationals provide a statutory declaration,
- an overview of the applicant’s relevant professional activities, including but not limited to publications, teaching, and lecturing,
- a certificate of the highest level of education (a certified copy),
- a brief description of the main objectives and goals in the management of the Institute of Physiology, CAS.
The inviting party must receive the application form and all required documents in a sealed envelope marked "Open Competition" no later than March 27, 2020, at the following address:
The Institute of Physiology, CAS
The Council of the Institute of Physiology, CAS
Prof. RNDr. František Kolář, CSc.
142 20 Prague 4
Contact e-mail: email@example.com